What I’m doing right now
This is a /Now page. It lists what I’m focused on at this period of my life. I update it all the time.
- focusing on Unity 3D with the end goal of creating a interactive VR adventure for this song.
- Made Global Creations, and we’re looking for new international clients that need help in localization event marketing in the Japanese market. (Some of our clients include Tinder and A/X. Let me know if you’re interested in growing your brand in Japan )
- designing and directing the iOS app for Street Academy, an online platform for finding local private lessons.
119 Airbnb properties (cut off the non-profitable ones), and heavily automated it.
Things I want to do:
- Riding a motorcycle across Bali or Vietnam maybe in January or February 2016.
- Visiting China’s replica of Paris that’s already a ghost city, as well as the abandoned fishing village on Gouqi Island.
making a chat bot for Slack in order to get better at asynchronous programming, and backend coding in general. It’s a chatbot that let’s you ask “where is @name_here” and will checks their Google Cal for you.Stopped developing it to focus on VR and 3D. Also, because I don’t see myself working on bots in the years to come. playing with casper.js to automate sending PDF directions to Airbnb guests. I occasionally send the wrong one, and it results in chaos, lost profit, and lots of apologies.Focusing on VR and 3D, and I don’t like mixing languages that I’m working on. Only C sharp for now.
Last updated: 8/26/2016